Police have arrested two men in relation to the rape of a 14-year-old boy in a department store.
The teenager was targeted as he walked through the Arndale shopping centre in Manchester on June 2.
The boy was grabbed by the arm, led out of the shopping centre and taken to a nearby Debenhams.
He was then taken by the lift upstairs and marched into a toilet where he was raped.
The men, aged 55 and 41, remain in police custody on suspicion of rape.
Earlier this week, police issued CCTV images of two men who were wanted for questioning over the attack.
Two other men were arrested on Thursday, making four arrests in total, and have been bailed pending further inquiries.
Superintendent Stuart Ellison said: “I want to extend a huge thank you to the overwhelming response we had from the public when we released two images of possible suspects earlier this week.
“As a result of that information, we have made a number of arrests and the investigation is moving forward.”
The victim contacted the police after the incident.
Officers spent two months working with the victim to build up a picture of what happened and waited for forensic results before deciding to issue a public appeal, Greater Manchester Police said.